- Steno Wax is solidified Wax which burn with bluish yellow flame.
- Convenient, environmental friendly and economical.
- Burns odourless and smokeless with non toxic flame.
- Formulated to produce consistently heat temperature about 210°F (85°C).
- Ideal for hotels, food caterers and restaurants.
- It is possible to use the whole cube or partial by cutting the amount required.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
HOW TO USE
Remove the plastic cup cover. Press the Steno Wax into the container base. Put the container cover over the base. Place the can directly below a chafing dish and light it using a long reach lighter or matchstick. During burning the can is very hot and usually it will be left to burn until the Wax is finish and the flame will extinguish. An added advantage is you can cut the whole Wax into smaller piece according to the burning time required.