- Heating Wax is solidified Wax which burn with bluish yellow flame.
- Convenient, environmental friendly and economical.
- Burns odourless and smokeless with non toxic flame.
- Formulated to produce consistently heat temperature about 210°F (85°C).
- Ideal for hotels, food caterers and restaurants.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
HOW TO USE
Open the can cover, keeping it away from any open flame. Place the can directly below a chafing dish and light it using a long reach lighter or matchstick. During burning the can is very hot and usually it will be left to burn until the Wax is finish and the flame will extinguish.