- Heating Wax is solidified Wax which burn with bluish yellow flame.
- Convenient, environmental friendly and economical.
- Burns odourless and smokeless with non toxic flame.
- Formulated to produce consistently heat temperature about 210°F (85°C).
- Ideal for hotels, food caterers and restaurants.
- With bulk packing in a drum with lid cover, it is possible to use the same drum until its content finish.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
HOW TO USE
Open the drum lid cover. Use a ladder to scoop the amount of Wax required into the container. Place the container directly below a chafing dish. If any spillage, make sure to wash it away and clean it with a dry cloth. Then light the Wax in the container using a long reach lighter or matchstick. To avoid oxidation, cover back the drum with the lid cover and keep the drum airtight.